lørdag 27. februar 2010

Winter police raid

It was friday evening and the opening of the 2010 winter olympics in Vancouver. Some friends and I were ready to chill out and enjoy the coming ceremony broadcasted. Cannabis is legal over there and news says Police to Continue Permissive Approach to Pot During Games in the Home of BC Bud but here in Norway we were about to discover that what we already knew was still valid: It was not the situation here at home.

Thirty minuttes before the opening someone was knocking on the door and suddenly there were police officers all over the place. After a while they found 2 grams of hashish on the table but nothing else. We were all brought down to the station and put in custody. They were hoping that I was going to admit usage but after after a while they let me go with a beef strogasomething in my hand and my grinder in my pocket. But my friend had to stay for the night because of an interrogation the next day and they had also planned to take a closer look on his apartment.

The reason for their presence was a mobile phone linked to a car break in that allegedly contained my friends subscriber identity module. 12 police officers. Twelve clever guys to find out what they could have found out by them self if they were interested in doing a decent good job and not one based on fallacies. I could say a lot about my reactions and I did say a lot to the police but they cannot say anything about me. On the contrary! But we have been thinking about the real reason for the police raid.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar